Paneer Tikka is a delicious and delicious dish prepared all over the country. This dish is widely served in almost all Indian restaurants. It is prepared using cheese, onion, capsicum, and other vegetables. In such a situation, if you are looking for a great dish for iftar, then Paneer Tikka is definitely one of the most delicious dishes.
• 250 grams of cottage cheese
• 1 medium-sized onion
• 1 medium capsicum – green, yellow and/or red
• 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
• Half a cup of yogurt
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon dry mango powder
• 1 teaspoon cumin powder
• 1 teaspoon celery
• 1 teaspoon coriander powder
• 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
• 1 tbsp mustard oil
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
• Half a teaspoon garam masala powder
• Half a teaspoon pepper powder
• Half a teaspoon black salt – optional
Salt as required
• some mustard oil to brush
how to prepare
First, you need to cut the cheese into a square or cube shape. Now cut the onion and capsicum into square pieces. Make sure they are 1 inch long. You can increase or decrease the size as per your requirement.
For marination: In a mixing bowl, take the curd and whisk it until you get a smooth texture. Now add celery, salt, lemon juice and mustard oil along with all the spices. After this, add ginger-garlic paste. Mix everything well. After this you can test it and check if more spices are needed. Now add chopped veggies and paneer to the bowl. Gently mix everything and keep the mixture in the refrigerator for two or more hours. After 2 hours, take out the mixing bowl. Now place the paneer and veggies in bamboo skewers.
Cook Paneer Tikka
Now to cook the Paneer Tikka in the oven, you must first heat the oven at 230 or 240 ° C for 15-20 minutes. Now you need to line the baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Now arrange the squares prepared with cheese and veggies on a tray. Using a brush, apply a little oil on the veggies and cheese cubes. Now place the tray in the oven. Grill the Paneer Tikka for 8-10 minutes at 230 or 240 degrees Celsius. Then open the oven and flip the squares. Now cook for another 5 minutes at the same heat. You can increase or decrease the temperature of the oven according to the type of oven. After cooking the paneer tikka, drain the vegetables and cheese cubes in a serving plate. Garnish with onion rings, coriander leaves and lemon leaves. Serve the Paneer Tikka with sauce or mint sauce.
Keep these things in mind
• You can also grill Paneer Tikka.
• Marinate the cheese cubes for more than two hours can increase the taste.
• You can also add mushrooms and cabbage to the marination mixture.
• Avoid overcooking the cheese.
• You can increase or decrease the temperature of the oven depending on the model of the oven.
People – 4
Calories – 316 kcal
Fat – 22 grams
Protein – 17 grams
Carbohydrate – 11 grams
Fiber – 2 grams